Cryptocurrency – Step by Step for Beginnerszalam
For long term investment i recomend to follow coin proof of concept and its backing.
Market speculation and pricing movement can change your mind for buying and selling but selecting a coin on this basis is a bad idea.
Crypto currency coins with their purpose, abbrivations and current price as of 20 May 2021.
Value of coin is based on today 20 May 2021 price.
- Travala – AVA – $3.4931 – Travala’s mission is to fully align travel booking with the ethos of decentralized technology and promote accessibility to anyone, anywhere while also offering full censorship and peer-to-peer (P2P) transactions. As the native cryptocurrency of Travala.com, AVA is a Binance Chain-based token that can be used for payments, givebacks, loyalty rewards, activating discounts, a store of value, and several other use cases. Their team comprises individuals from the travel, FinTech, and blockchain industry.
- Fetch – FET – $0.3363 – Fetch.ai is a platform that aims to connect Internet of Things (IoT) devices and algorithms to enable their collective learning. It was launched in 2017 by a team based in Cambridge, UK. Fetch.ai is built on a high-throughput sharded ledger and offers smart contract capabilities to deploy machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions for decentralized problem-solving. These open-source tools are designed to help users create ecosystem infrastructure and deploy commercial models.
- Serum – SRM – $6.23 Serum is a decentralized exchange (DEX) and an ecosystem that brings high speed and low transaction costs to decentralized finance (DeFi). It is permissionless and is built on the Solana blockchain. Serum was created to eliminate the vulnerabilities in the current DeFi space that exist due to incomplete decentralization. It is claimed to be fully decentralized and runs on a non-custodial exchange with cross-chain trading support and no know your customer (KYC) requirements. Solana is a web-scale blockchain that can reach 50,000 transactions per second. This is achieved through a verifiable delay function, known as SHA 265 hash chain, that enables optimistic concurrency control. Serum is developed by the Serum Foundation, which is backed by a group of experts in cryptocurrency, trading and decentralized finance. The project also has backing from a wide number of firms.
- Cardano – ADA – $1.68 – Cardano is a public blockchain platform. It is open-source and decentralized, with consensus achieved using proof of stake. It can facilitate peer-to-peer transactions with its internal cryptocurrency Ada. Cardano was founded in 2015 by Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson.
- BitTorrent – BTT $0.004462 – Tokenizing the world’s largest decentralized file-sharing protocol with BTT. BTT is a TRC-10 utility token based on the blockchain that powers features of the most popular decentralized protocols and applications in the world. DApps powered by BTT include BitTorrent Speed, BitTorrent File System, DLive, and others in the pipeline.
- Dogecoin – DOGE – $0.3834 – Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency created by software engineers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer, who decided to create a payment system as a joke, making fun of the wild speculation in cryptocurrencies at the time. Dogecoin features the face of the Shiba Inu dog from the “Doge” meme as its logo and namesake
- Fantom – FTM – $0.001113 = fantom is a highly scalable blockchain platform for DeFi, crypto dApps, and enterprise applications. Fantom and @chainlink are integrating Chainlink Verifiable Random Function (VRF) natively on Fantom. Chainlink VRF will allow devs to create high-throughput and low-cost products that are augmented by randomness.
- Chiliz – CHZ – $0.32423 – The world’s leading blockchain fintech provider for sports & entertainment. Chiliz developed the Socios.com sports fan engagement platform which is built on the Chiliz blockchain infrastructure & uses $CHZ as its exclusive on-platform currency.
- VeChainThor – VET – $0.12569 – The public blockchain that derives its value from activities created by members within the ecosystem solving real-world economic problems
- TRON – TRX – $0.08932 – DAppChain is TRON’s sidechain project. The goal is to help DApps to operate on TRON with lower energy consumption, faster speed, and enhanced safety, providing unlimited capacity for TRON’s main network. The TRON protocol, maintained primarily by the TRON Foundation, distributes computing resources equally among TRX holders with internal pricing mechanisms such as bandwidth and energy. TRON provides a decentralized virtual machine, which can execute a program using an international network of public nodes. The network has zero transaction fees and conducts approximately 2,000 transactions per second.
- Ethereum – ETH – $2741.30 – Ethereum is the community-run technology powering the cryptocurrency, ether (ETH), and thousands of decentralized applications. Ethereum is the most actively used blockchain.
- Ripple – XRP – $1.1291 – XRP is a token used for representing the transfer of value across the Ripple Network. The main purpose of XRP is to be a mediator for other – both cryptocurrencies and fiat. Ripple is a real-time gross settlement system, currency exchange, and remittance network created by Ripple Labs Inc., a US-based technology company.
- Solana – SOL – $41.35 A significant focus for the Solana Foundation is to make decentralized finance accessible on a larger scale. Solana is known in the cryptocurrency space because of the incredibly short processing times the blockchain offers. Solana’s hybrid protocol allows for significantly decreased validation times for both transaction and smart contract execution. With lightning-fast processing times, Solana has attracted a lot of institutional interest as well. Anatoly Yakovenko is the most important person behind Solana. His professional career started at Qualcomm, where he quickly moved up the ranks and became senior staff engineer manager in 2015. Later on, his professional path shifted, and Yakovenko entered a new position as a software engineer at Dropbox.
- Swipe – SXP – $2.51 – The Swipe wallet acts as the main access point to the Swipe ecosystem and can be used to store and manage a wide variety of assets — including both cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. The wallet can also be used to manage Swipe’s second product — the Swipe debit card. This debit allows users to spend their cryptocurrencies at Visa payment terminals and comes in a variety of flavors, each of which offer increasing perks and benefits. Swipe was founded by Joselito Lizarondo, an early Bitcoin investor and individual with a wealth of experience in startup businesses. Lizarondo currently serves as CEO of the platform.
- Marlin – POND – $0.09762 Marlin is an open protocol that provides a high-performance programmable network infrastructure for DeFi and Web 3.0. The nodes in the Marlin network, called Metanodes, operate the MarlinVM which provides a virtual router interface for developers to deploy customized overlays and perform edge computations. Marlin is the brainchild of developers Siddhartha, Prateesh and Roshan, all of whom have extensive experience in peer-to-peer networking.
Best coins for investment.
Friend – BB Recomendation – 2021-05-22 – etch travala serum sol sxp pond
Friend – BC Recomendation – 2021-05-22 – Dot ADA BTC ETH Link Alpha Sushi Doge
There are two main markets in which you can invest. i recomend binance.
- https://www.binance.com/ Coin Market Place
- https://www.coinbase.com/ Coin Market Place
- https://coinmarketcap.com/ Today’s Cryptocurrency Prices
- Simple Moving Average – A simple moving average (SMA) calculates the average of a selected range of prices, usually closing prices, by the number of periods in that range. A simple moving average is a technical indicator that can aid in determining if an asset price will continue or if it will reverse a bull or bear trend.
- Bear and Bull – A “bull” by definition is an investor who buys shares because they believe the market is going to rise; whereas a “bear” will sell shares as they believe the market is going to turn negative.
- Bear Cycle – Bear markets occur when prices in a market decline by more than 20%, often accompanied by negative investor sentiment and declining economic prospects
- The 90/90/90 Rule – is a basic rule of trading. It means 90% of new traders lose 90% in 90 days https://medium.com/stockswipe-trade-ideas/90-90-90-trading-rule-85da21808652
- Fibonacci Series – key ratios of 23.6%, 38.2%, 50% and 61.8%
- Resistance Level – is the point on a price chart at which an upward price trajectory is impeded by an overwhelming inclination to sell the asset. If a market price is nearing a resistance level, a trader may opt to close their position and take the profit, rather than risk the price falling back.
- fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.
News to follow which impacted market
Some YouTube videos for new users.